Monday, July 10, 2006

Ho-hum...Another blog



Welcome to my new GreatExchange blog. I enjoy writing and I spend a bit of time in front of the computer, so I hope to find time to type out some thoughts. Don't count on a daily update though - I'm not a disciplined person.

Well, it's late and I won't try to wax eloquent; that's for another time. I'd like to post frequently enough to keep you coming back for more. I hope to challenge you at times, or perhaps extract a laugh.

Until next time...

3 Comments:

Blogger HeatherErin said...

This looks like a fantastic blog. I will enjoy keeping up with you.

July 11, 2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Brittney said...

You look almost scary!

July 17, 2006 2:55 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

Very observant. You don't want to be around me when I'm tired.

July 17, 2006 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home