Thursday, July 20, 2006

For the Humor Category

Humor plays a significant role in my life. Perhaps too much, but I like to laugh. There is plenty in life that is heavy and serious, and a "merry heart doeth good like a medicine", right?

At any rate, over the years I've collected some gems from a few of my favorite comic strips.

I'll start out with two Garfield and two Dilberts. The Garfields are from 15 strips that I've selected as my all-time favorites (I'll post them all eventually). I haven't scored the Dilberts yet, but I only save the best ones, so you can proceed with that confidence.

Click on the strips for easier-to-read versions.

GARFIELD
by Jim Davis



DILBERT
by Scott Adams



There's alot more where these came from, so I'll put some more on here after I write a more serious post, just to keep things in balance.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny. Here's something that will make you laugh, kind of another "which way should we go" moment in my life.
So, this morning at work I went into the milkhouse to get a drink (and of course all the guys and the milkman and a few other people were in there) and I started the water, stuck my finger under it to see if it was cold, completely oblivious to the fact that I had my heavy leather gloves on :) Of course I turned around and told everyone because it was so funny. Why do I tell people when I do stupid things??? ;)

July 20, 2006 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the voicenmail one.

July 20, 2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger Brittney said...

Those were great (Particularly the Garfield ones :)), but Boost's is the best. Oh the joys of being blonde, eh? You have an excuse.

July 20, 2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

Yeah, she has an excuse, but I'm not sure we've answered her question: why does she tell people?!

Glad she does though! :D Nice goin' Boost. Keep it up; you make us feel good.

July 20, 2006 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some things are just too good to keep to yourself :)

July 20, 2006 8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need updated.

March 18, 2007 11:00 PM  
Blogger Brittney said...

Congrats on the baby boy!

March 28, 2007 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm... how many more kids are you gonna have before this page changes? :P

April 02, 2007 7:28 PM  
Blogger psbrubaker said...

Man I LOVE this blog! I read it every day!!

April 14, 2007 12:54 PM  
Blogger psbrubaker said...

ARR OOH TEE EFF ELL

May 05, 2007 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know - it's so nice to see a blog that regularly gets updated isn't it?

May 09, 2007 10:55 AM  
Blogger Brittney said...

TEE OHH TEE AIY ELL ELL WHY

May 13, 2007 3:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy June the 19th, etc.

May 19, 2007 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home